Who needs Chinese takeout when you can make it yourself for a gajillion less calories, more taste, and with all natural ingredients!
- 1 lb shredded beef steak
- EVOO Spray
- 1/4 cup soy sauce OR coconut aminos
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Five Spice Powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons dried orange peel
- Heat nonstick skillet over high heat.
- While heating, whisk soy sauce (or coconut aminos), honey, five spice powder, ginger, and dried orange peel in a small bowl.
- Give your pan a quick spray with EVOO. Add in your beef and scoot around often so it cooks evenly.
- Once the beef is mostly done and just a little pink remains, stir in your soy mixture. Stir everything together so all the beef is coated. Let cook for another 2 minutes and the sauce takes on a glazed look.
- Serve with cauliflower rice or rice. This also pairs nicely with sautéed zucchini.
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup