I had so much fun with the last sous-vide egg bites, I decided to make some that were dairy free! I sliced these guys to make them “pretty” and drizzled with some Trader Joe’s chunky salted almond butter. OH SO GOOD! They reminded me of mini-guilt-free soufflés!Print
I LOVE sous vide egg bites, but I don’t always love that they have dairy in them to make them light and fluffy. I came up with these so my dairy-free peeps could enjoy as well!
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato, cooled (I make mine this way)
- 4 eggs
- cooking spray (I like coconut oil cooking spray for these)
- Combine your COOLED mashed sweet potato with the eggs.
- Whisk until everything is thoroughly mixed and you have a light orange mixture.
- Spoon 1/4 cup into each hole of your silicone mold. I use these molds. Cover with foil (and also spray the part of the foil that will touch the bites as they rise).
- Add 1 cup of water to your IP. Set in trivet. Set wrapped silicone tray on top.
- Set to Manual for 8 minutes.
- Let slow release 10 minutes.
- Remove and serve with almond butter.
- 3 = one serving (I know I know, why do they make these molds with 7 holes and not 9?). I like to serve mine with almond butter!