Perfect Dressing to Pair with a Grilled Chicken Salad or even use as Tapenade to dip your veggies! 1 orange container = 1 serving
- 22 kalamata olives (I can squish 11 olives into the orange, so 2 oranges of olives)
- 1 orange container of olive juice (from the jar you got your olives in) — if you don’t have enough juice, you could do a squeeze of lemon and an orange of water (or 2 TBS)
- 2 tsp of dijon mustard
- 1 orange container of olive oil (2 TBS)
Hint: the orange container = 2 TBS
- Throw everything into a mini cuisanart or blender.
- Blend. Use or store in the fridge for several days.
- Lick bowl 🙂
- This makes 3 servings
- Serving Size: 2 TBS/1 Orange Container