Refreshing way to enjoy your less than average strawberries. Could work great as a mocktail as well!
- 4 strawberries
- Glass of ice
- Shot of your Vodka of choice (we use Tito’s)
- Enough Elderflower Rose Lemonade to taste (about 1/2 an inch in your glass)
- Cut up strawberries. Put in cocktail shaker/glass. Muddle until pretty much squishy.
- Add ice.
- Add vodka.
- Mix. Pour from one cup to another.
- Pour into your serving cup. Mine is about 10-12 oz. (The Yeti is 10 oz)
- Top with 1/2 inch of the Elderflower Rose Lemonade.
- Swirl. Enjoy.