A twist on your slaw to keep things interesting and fresh! Pairs amazing with any barbecue!
- 3/4 head of green cabbage, sliced into bite size ribbons
- 2 Granny Smith apples (I kept the skin on), sliced into matchsticks
- 3 stalks of celery, sliced
- 1/3 cup of olive oil (I used extra virgin)
- 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 2 TBS dijon mustard
- 1 tsp celery seed
1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped
- Combine cabbage, apples, and celery in a big bowl.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients and pour over cabbage mixture
- Toss to combine. Gently fold in cilantro.