This is my go to meal – any time of day. It keeps me happy, healthy, and full! I may also sigh of happiness while eating it. Caution: you may too.
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 5 oz. Plain Unsweetened Greek Yogurt (can sub in plant based yogurt)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp local honey
- 1 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp hemp seeds/hemp hearts (optional)
- 1 tsp bee pollen (optional)
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (or more to taste)
- sprinkle of vanilla sea salt
- Defrost blueberries in microwave safe bowl (ideally the bowl you are eating from) for 60 seconds in the microwave.
- Top with yogurt.
- Drizzle yogurt with vanilla extract.
- Add toppings. Add honey and sprinkle of sea salt last.
Nutrional Facts count the toppings (minus the bee pollen).