- 8 eggs, whisked
- 3/4 cup of part-skim ricotta cheese (1 fixate red container)
- 3/4 cup of low-fat cottage cheese (1 fixate red container)
- 1 cup of feta cheese (3 fixate blue containers)
- 2 cups of chopped sautéed veggies of your choice
- cooking spray
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop enough veggies to equal 2 cups when sautéed (about 3 cups raw). I used 1 bell pepper, a bunch of mushrooms, and several broccoli florets. Spray a nonstick pan and over medium heat sauté your veggies until they are softened, but still have some crunch. If there is any excess water in your pan, remove it.
- Meanwhile, in a blender combine eggs and all cheeses. Blend until smooth.
- Add egg mix to veggie mix in a medium bowl. Add salt and pepper.
- Spray your silicone molds with EVOO spray.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of your mixture into each mold. Cover each try with foil.
- Add 1 cup of water to your Instant Pot. Place the trivet at the bottom. Stack the 2 trays on top of one another. Set on Manual (High) for 8 minutes. When done, let slow release for 10 minutes. Let cool for another 5. Slide a blunt knife around the edges and loosen each bite to pop out. I like to let mine cool on a paper towel to absorb the extra moisture. Serve immediately or let cool and store in the refrigerator or freezer.
- This recipe yields about 18 bites. Which means you will run your IP two times in order to get them all cooked up.
- Reheat in the microwave.
- 3 bites = 1 red, 1/2 a blue, and 1/3 a green if you are doing fixate.
- Serving Size: 3 bites